A gorgeous addition to any contemporary dining room, the Brownstone Madison Dining Armchair features mid-century and Danish design influences. It's durably built from solid American walnut with American walnut veneers, and has a comfortable fabric-upholstered seat. Solid brass back spindles complete this dining armchair's modern style.
Brownstone-Madison Dining Side Chair from Brownstone Furniture. Made of American walnut veneers and solid American walnut legs, this collection is designed by John Black, inspired by mid-century modern and danish design. Side chairs feature wood back spindles, whereas the armchair have solid brass back spindles. http://midcenturymoderndiningtable.blogspot.com/2013/06/brownstone-madison-dining-armchair_21.html
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2014, rendered using V-Ray.
- Subdivision-ready geometry.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.
- FBX + OBJ + 3DS are included in the archive.