The composite (complex) order was built according to the rules given by the great Italian late Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio, the founder of Palladianism and Classicism.
The value of the Module (the lower radius of the column trunk) is taken to be 600 mm, so the model is quite large.
References - Palazzo Valmarana, loggia del Capitano.
- The model at the origin, the pivots of the objects in the center
- Elements of capitals - instance, are attached to the column trunk (pilasters) (link) and are blocked by moving, turning, scaling (hierarchy> link info> locks). To move, rotate or scale a column (pilaster), modify the object of the column trunk (pilasters) (column, pier).
- No groups
- Normal is not inverted
- X-form done
- Geometry, textures and materials have the correct names, without the Cyrillic alphabet. Texture paths are clipped
- There is no excess geometry, everything is in a single layer
- Texturing - Corona Triplanar, Vertex Map