In the set:
- Big Cup
- Brush Holder
- Napkin Holder
- Soap dish
- Corona 3 2015 + .obj
- Vray 3.6 2015
- For Corona render, it is recommended to put a version not lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted to fit PBR.
- Who works in V-Ray version lower than 3.1. Be careful, in the materials in the BRDF section there is a Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is older than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable to you.
- To reduce the weight of the model and ease of use, all items in the set have a common Turbosmooth modifier, which has 2 smoothing iterations only during rendering.
- Disabling the modifier on one item set - it turns off on all others.
- If necessary, any set item can be made independent by clicking on the Make Unique button on the Turbosmooth iodifier.
Number of polygons:
Turbosmoo = off:
- 73812 poly
- 40997 verts
Turbosmooth 2 iter:
- 1185952 poly
- 607087 verts
- Names of materials coincide with the names of objects
- All texture paths are removed.
- The model is in zero coordinates