It was 2054 year. Architecture and design has long been engaged in artificial intelligence, and objects were printed on 3D printers. But robots of the old model were still preserved in small construction companies. Their production was closed for a long time. Robots were made like people and had a module of emotions, which allowed them to work in the same team with a person without conflicts. But with the advent of artificial intelligence, they became irrelevant. And now they can be bought on any construction flea market for just a half bitcoin a whole team! For a small construction company, at the start of a career, it's just a godsend.
I present to your attention a robot mason, when he was a foreman and had his verification number, but now no one remembers the numbers and everyone calls him Sanych. Sanych is a hard worker and a soul to the company! A joker and merry fellow! He at one time created the "Dictionary of abusive orders of the foreman" There are such pearls ... here for example ... although no, I will not give examples, he will tell)))
1. The robot has a simple rig. The shoulder joint and brushes are controlled by tuned pivots. The elbow joint is controlled by the Bend modifier
2. All links are configured.
3. The mimicry of the mouth is also controlled by the Bend modifier
4. Emotion of the eye can be changed by painting or adding "pixels" in the mask eye_mask
5. The jet stream has a self-luminous material on the plate and must always be turned face-to-face with the camera, otherwise it will not be rendered.
6. In FBX, the robot does not have a rig and links. It is in the pose that the preview.
Continuation of the brigade will be!