1. Use only nouns *
2. All tags are used in the singular **
3. Do not repeat the name of the section. For example: in the "Chairs" section, the tag "chair" is not needed ***
4. Tags are filled with a comma without spaces, without using quotation marks, periods and other separators, except for a hyphen (-)
5. Tags are filled out only in english, except for the brand name
* Exceptions: corner, round, modular, coffee, magazine, oval, hanging, folding, cantilever, built-in
** Exceptions: flowers
*** In addition to the divided sections - "Fireplaces and radiators", "Curbstones, chests of drawers", "Toilet bowls and bidets", "Bath and Shower cabins", "Mixers and heated towel rails"